Keep your dog safe and warm during the long, cold, dark nights and mornings with our Hi-Vis Dog Jacket.
The lightweight jacket is made from Flectalon® and a high-visibility fluorescent fabric with reflective strips.
The Hi-Vis Dog Jackets significantly outperform any other dog coat currently on the market for safety, thermal efficiency and comfort. They are shaped and available in 11 different sizes to suit a wide variety of breeds.
- Reflects 95% of radiated heat back onto the dog – prevents heat loss in temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees
- High Visibility stripe to reflect light sources at night – perfect for both dog and walker
- Showerproof outer fabric – keeps pets dryer for longer
- Helps ensure handler’s safety too!
- Simple to fit with easy adjust buckles
- Reflective strip or reflective stitching enhance visibility
- Machine Washable
- Available in 11 different sizes – suitable for most breeds and body types
- Available in high-vis yellow, high-vis orange, navy and camouflage
- NEW VizLite® DT dog jackets will be available soon. These jackets will ensure high visibility for dog and walker in all light conditions, even complete darkness. Just charge them under any UV light source and the afterglow literally lasts for hours, without the need for batteries, electricity or wires. Click here for more information.
Flectalon® is an insulation material that was developed by NASA and is now manufactured in the UK. Flectalon® is an extremely efficient insulation material combining conventional trapped air thermal insulation with multiple mirror finish surfaces to reflect cold or hot temperatures back onto the product contained within.
- Ideal when taking your dog for a walk
- Maintains body temperature of dogs in outdoor kennel
- Ideal when letting your dog out into the garden at night
To get the perfect fit for your dog, measure from the collar to the base of the tail. Available in 11 different sizes.