Non-slip Vetbed has many qualities such as:
- Non-slip backing, ideal for use on polished floors and tiles
- Tremendous strength and durability whilst retaining luxurious feel
- The higher bulk and superb heat retention distinguishes it from all other dog beds
- Easily machine washable without deterioration time after time (please see instructions)
- Hygienic, non-irritant, non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Can also be used for rabbits!
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- Made in England
- Also available in 4 metre and 10 metre rolls
The pile of our Non-Slip Vetbed is made up of 100% polyester, and the backing is a synthetic styrene/butadiene copolymer dispersion, which does not contain rubber latex.
Please Note: You may find that your Vetbed® sheds some fibres at first. This is normal! During manufacture, loose fibres can get caught in the pile and will come loose during use. Some shedding along the cut edges is to be expected too. The shedding will naturally reduce through use and cleaning. It will not affect the thickness of the pile or appearance of your Vetbed® and the fibres are not harmful to animals.