Non-slip Vetbed has many qualities such as:
- Non-slip backing, ideal for use on polished floors and tiles
- Tremendous strength and durability whilst retaining luxurious feel
- The higher bulk and superb heat retention distinguishes it from all other dog beds
- Easily machine washable without deterioration time after time (please see instructions)
- Hygienic, non-irritant, non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- Made in England
- Also available in 4 metre and 10 metre rolls.
- Available in a range of stylish designs to compliment the home:
- Red with White Polka Dot
- Brown with Blue Polka Dot
- Charcoal with Red Polka Dots
- Cream with Brown Swirls
- Grey with Black Paws
- Charcoal with Cerise Hearts and White Paws
- Mink with Cream Bones and Brown Paws
- Giraffe Print
- Lime with White Paws
- Black with Grey Paws
- Desert Camouflage
- Purple with White Hearts, Bones and Paws
- I Love My Bed
- Grey with White Stars and Black Paws
- Lilac with White Butterflies
- Can also be used for rabbits!
This is Sam – at the beginning of December 2017 he was living in a Romanian shelter; by the end of December 2017 he was all settled in his new home with the help of his Non-slip Vetbed.
This is Bisquit Stannamore, a beautiful Italian Spinone, with her 7 cute puppies born on 28th June; happy on their new Non-slip Vetbed.
This is Milly, she is disabled so has to drag her back legs. Her owner reports that Vetbed has been a godsend to her for comfort and support.
Pictures courtesy of Bunny Mad! magazine.