Non-slip Vetbed has many qualities such as:
- Non-slip backing, ideal for use on polished floors and tiles
- Tremendous strength and durability whilst retaining luxurious feel
- The higher bulk and superb heat retention distinguishes it from all other dog beds
- Easily machine washable without deterioration time after time (please see instructions)
- Hygienic, non-irritant, non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Can also be used for rabbits!
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- Made in England
- Also available in 4 metre and 10 metre rolls
The pile of our Non-Slip Vetbed is made up of 100% polyester, and the backing is a synthetic styrene/butadiene copolymer dispersion, which does not contain rubber latex.
Available in a range of stylish designs to compliment the home:
- Red with White Polka Dot
- Brown with Blue Polka Dot
- Charcoal with Red Polka Dots
- Cream with Brown Swirls
- Grey with Black Paws
- Charcoal with Cerise Hearts and White Paws
- Mink with Cream Bones and Brown Paws
- Giraffe Print
- Grey Tartan
- Lime with White Paws
- Black with Grey Paws
- Desert Camouflage
- Purple with White Hearts, Bones and Paws
- I Love My Bed
- Grey with White Stars and Black Paws
- Lilac with White Butterflies
This is Sam – at the beginning of December 2017 he was living in a Romanian shelter; by the end of December 2017 he was all settled in his new home with the help of his Non-slip Vetbed.
This is Bisquit Stannamore, a beautiful Italian Spinone, with her 7 cute puppies born on 28th June; happy on their new Non-slip Vetbed.
This is Milly, she is disabled so has to drag her back legs. Her owner reports that Vetbed has been a godsend to her for comfort and support.
Pictures courtesy of Bunny Mad! magazine.
Please Note: You may find that your Vetbed® sheds some fibres at first. This is normal! During manufacture, loose fibres can get caught in the pile and will come loose during use. Some shedding along the cut edges is to be expected too. The shedding will naturally reduce through use and cleaning. It will not affect the thickness of the pile or appearance of your Vetbed® and the fibres are not harmful to animals.