NEW Vetbed British Wool Blend
Vetbed British Wool Blend consists of 50% natural British Wool and 50% specially formulated polyester from recycled bottles – it’s both sustainable and kind to the environment. Wool and polyester complement each other perfectly to promote outstanding comfort and durability, natural thermo-regulation to keep your pet warm or cool depending on the season, and superior absorbency to maintain a drier feel for longer – wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling wet, and polyester naturally wicks away remaining moisture. Vetbed® British Wool Blend really is the perfect bedding material for dogs, cats and other small animals. The packaging is also made from carbon balanced paper.
- Natural insulating and breathable properties that help to regulate your pet’s body temperature
- Hypoallergenic – naturally inhibits bacteria, fungus and dust mites
- Superior comfort – soft, supportive fibres provide the ideal “snuggle” factor for dogs and cats!
- Hard-wearing wool fibres work like a spring to resist pressure and flattening
- Naturally absorbs significant amounts of liquid to maintain a drier feel even after “accidents”
- Non slip backing – ideal for use on laminate or tiled floors, crates and the back of the car
- Guaranteed for 12 months
It might be pouring with rain, snowing, windy or beautifully sunny – whatever the weather you’ll see sheep grazing happily in the British countryside, and that’s thanks to their clever coats, which protect them in all weathers!
Wool is an amazing natural fibre. Composed of proteins, its complexity provides many features and benefits that man-made fibres could never replicate, offering complete flexibility and superior performance.
Other bedding in the Petlife range includes Vetbed® Original Vetbed® Gold Vetbed®Non-Slip Christmas Vetbed® Flectabed® PosturePal orthopaedic bedding Safebed Disposable Dog Bedding Snuggybed Igloos Reserved for the Best Dog in the World and Union Jack.